Sunday, February 27, 2011

Here I am Lord

We sang this song at Paul Buttar's birthday celebration - which as he requested was simply a praise and worship evening, it was amazing. Voices lifted in praise to the Lord, I had to leave early but for an hour and a half we just sang songs to God. It was awesome! Karl Berg led it...truly wonderful! That is the kind of birthday celebration I would love to have! More of You Lord less of me!

Anyway, we sang this song and I couldn't get through it without crying...not a little tear either which was embarrassing but verging on sobs. This morning as I watched this, it was even more emotional for me. This is how I have been feeling about the Bible study, the seniors, cookie day, just longing for more and more ways to reach out to our community...so many are lost and need Him.

Here I am Lord.....



Blessings,
Liisa

1 comment: