Friday, March 11, 2011

Steak Stroganoff

This is what we are having for dinner tonight. I LOVE my crockpot! I put this in this morning and when I came home from cleaning it was almost done. ~smile~

Steak Stroganoff

2 tbsp. flour
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. paprika
1 3/4 lbs. boneless round steak (or any beef you can slice)
Can of cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup water
1 envelope onion soup mix
Can of mushroom pieces (I used fresh mushrooms - sliced)
1/2 cup of sour cream
1 tbsp. minced fresh parsley (optional)

- Combine flour, garlic powder, pepper and paprika in a slow cooker.
- Cut meat into 1 1/2 x 1/2" strips. Place in flour mixture and toss until well coated.
- Add soup, water and soup mix. Stir until well blended.
- Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours.
- Stir in mushrooms, sour cream and parsley.
- Cover and cook on high 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with rice.

Enjoy!

Happy Friday!
Blessings,
Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment