Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Favorite Sites

Here are a few of the sites that have really been a blessings to me over the last few years.

www.lainesletters.com - I especially enjoyed her In My Home letters but it is all wonderful!

www.achristianhome.com - SO much great information and links on this site. Just awesome!

www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com - I juswt discovered this blog in the last year but it has been a real blessing to me.

www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com - Encouraged me in my role as a wife and mother.

www.momof9splace.com - So many wonderful articles here!

These are just a few but so great - I hope you take some time to check them out - you will be blessed! (After all your other duties are looked after ofcourse! I don't want to be leading anyone away from things they need to be doing ~smile~)

Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment