Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fill Your Home

Fill your home with praises to the Lord! There is little better than starting your day singing songs to God. When you fill your home with Christian music you will find your whole attitude changes. The whole atmosphere of your home changes. There is peacefulness and calm. Try it you will like it!

This is an awesome station with modern Christian music, it also has great devotionals and wonderful lessons. AWESOME! LOVE IT! Here is the link to it online. It is 90.7 fm if you want to tune in on your radio or in your car.

Also I don't know if you know it or not but if you have Eastlink for your cable then you have a Christian station right on your tv. It is channel 802 I think. It is called The Light and it is awesome too. Also modern Christian music. I say this mostly for Leanne who will assume I am recommending all hymn all the time stations. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have been so blessed by these stations, I have learned alot, been encouraged and found added peace and happiness in my home. ~smile~ Thank you Lord!

Happy Tuesday!
Blessings,
Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment